- No support for Web View widget for your application. It will lack this facility.
There is a Web View widget package you can use to display Web views.
- It is not considered for long term practice.
What does that mean?
- Flutter framework is big when compared to the React Native framework.
Make sure to deploy in release mode.
- Flutter is a user interface software development kit to build mobile applications using a single code Dart. It is integrated with the inbuilt Java Code on Android and Objective C and Swift on iOS.
NO! Flutter recreates all the UI components from scratch.
- Working with the layout presented by the framework can come across as challenging. There are several characteristics that are not intuitive to use right from the word go. You will have to put in more time to get hold of its drawbacks.
Everything new has a learning curve.