NEW COURSE: Async/Await & Actors — Concurrency in Swift
Concurrency allows multiple tasks to run at the same time. Understanding concurrency is an important part of iOS app development. When used correctly, it can create a pleasant user experience and can even avoid crashing your app. In this course, you will learn about the new concurrency features available in Swift using Async/Await and Actors.
Async/Await and Actors are the future direction of concurrency in Swift and this course will teach you the concepts and practical uses of these modern features. After completing this course, you will be comfortable to add these new features in your applications.
- Xcode 13 or above
- Knowledge of Swift language is recommended
- macOS Catalina or above
- Knowledge of SwiftUI is recommended
- Passion for development and an open mind
- This is not a beginners course
Let’s check out the contents discussed in the course:
- Understanding Concurrent Programming
- Getting Started with Async & Await (Dates App)
- Understanding MVVM Design Pattern
- Dates App Using MVVM
- Exposing your Functions as Async/Await Using Continuation
- Project: News App
- Understanding Structured Concurrency in Swift
- Project: Random Images and Quotes
Who this course if for:
- Students who want to learn about new concurrency features in Swift language.
- Anyone interested in learning modern concurrency programming techniques using Swift.
- Students who want to learn the new Async/Await and Actor features.
Thank you and enjoy the course!